THIS PRODUCT IS REGISTERED AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT. IT IS NOT A MEDICINE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PRESCRIBED MEDICINES. |
DRAGS IMUN Drags Imun is a product containing a pure sap from the tree Croton lechleri Muell. Arg., also known as Sangre de Drago (Dragon's Blood). Sap is of red color and is collected by cutting the bark of the tree that could be found along the rivers in the Peruvian Amazonia.
Drags Imun has a beneficial effect on a number of infectious and inflammatory diseases. It facilitates process of healing and supports immunity.
Croton spp. trees and their main representative Croton lechleri Muell. Arg. are the source of dark-red frothy sap (its frothiness is caused by contained saponins) that is the main and only component of the product Drags Imun. This tree of the Euphorbiaceae family is native to the rainforests of Central and Latin America. Phytotherapy uses its bark, leaves, sprigs and primarily the resin (or sap) that has a long tradition of ethno-medicinal use in Latin America.
It is applied in numerous ways (orally, rectally, vaginally) for various purposes: to stop bleeding, to speed up healing, to seal wounds and protect them from infection. Sap dries quickly to form a protective skin-like barrier. Traditionally it is used in the treatment of dysentery, gastric flu, stomach ulcers, haemorrhoids, skin disorders, and insect bites; it is also used for vaginal douche before childbirth and the arrest of bleeding after childbirth.
Drags Imun use:
Croton lechleri sap has been a subject of intensive scientific research. This sap contains high volume of antioxidants (proanthocyanidins), alkaloid taspin, tannin and other substances responsible for its exceptional properties. Research proved a number of pharmacological effects of the sap and its active ingredients: antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, haemostatic, healing, anti-inflammatory and tonifying. This sap can become your first aid for everyday use. It can be used internally and/or externally. It shows beneficial effect on the healing of wounds, tissues and skin, mouth ulcers, boils and inflammations mainly in mouth, throat, and voice box. It facilitates regeneration and strengthens the immunity of the organism. It positively affects the cases of respiratory and pyretic conditions.
Energy effect according to TCM principles:
Drags Imun harmonizes energy channels of spleen, stomach, three burners, and large and small intestine.
Drags Imun can be of help in following conditions:
- Respiratory diseases caused by influenza viruses A and B, adenoviruses, retroviruses, and parainfluenza viruses;
- Hepatitis A and B;
- Cold sores caused by herpes viruses, diseases caused by cytomegaloviruses (infectious mononucleosis);
- Treatment of all superficial injuries (from minor injuries up to varicose ulcers) and haemorrhoids;
- Healing of the skin, mouth ulcers, and inflammations mainly in mouth, throat, and voice box;
- Supplement in the treatment of stomach or duodenal ulcers, indigestion caused by Helicobacter pylori, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis;
- Support of the functioning of spleen, pancreas, and thyroid gland;
- Boosting immunity;
- Detoxification of intestines and diarrheal diseases (E. coli, Enterobacter, Salmonella);
- Activation of bone marrow, regeneration of blood cells at anaemia and leukaemia;
- Improvement of quality of the bones and joints (arthrosis, arthritis);
- Periodontitis, bleeding gums, increase of caries;
- Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson disease, protective influence on CNS;
- Invigoration in cases of fatigue;
- Supplement to treatment of oncological diseases.
Ingredients: 100% Croton lechleri sap. No preservatives.
Recommended daily dose:
Drags Imun can be used internally and/or externally. Shake well before use.
Internal use: Adults: 10 drops 1-3 times a day (0.5ml), preferably after the meal. Children: 1 drop per each 10kg of bodyweight 1-3 times a day, preferably after the meal. Wash it down with water. Interrupt the application for one week after every 3 weeks. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. It is recommended to increase your intake of fluids in the course of application.
External use: apply directly on affected area or wound.
3-5 drops diluted in a glass of water can be used as a gargle. In cases of periodontitis it can be applied directly on toothbrush.
Not designed for children under age 3, pregnant and nursing women. Do not use it concurrently with immunosuppressants. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a diversified diet.
Store in an original container under cool (10 – 25 °C) and dry conditions; do not expose to direct sunlight and protect from frost. Keep out of the reach of children.